Nothin’ But Net has actually been considered “feature complete” and ready to leave early access since the last release, in May. We had originally held off for two reasons – to give the community some time to give us feedback and to try and align the PC release with the PlayStationVR release. Since the PlayStationVR release is near complete, we thought we’d just go ahead and release on PC.
This version has the optimizations that we’ve done for the console, added more court logos, player emblems, improved aspects of the physics system as well as added localization support for three additional languages.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Added advanced logic to calculate throw angle and assist sensitivity. These options are now removed from the menu.
- The lobby will now refresh automatically every 10 seconds.
- Significant optimization enhancements which should noticeably result in higher frame-rates and overall performance improvements.
- Added five new court logos and player emblems. Remember, you can upload your own!
- Dribbling physics now behave better on the Oculus Rift.
- Added localization for Spanish, French and German.
- Kevin has been promoted! He’s now more efficient at his job and doesn’t get stuck when he can’t clean up an area.
- The video player in the tutorial has been upgrade, which should improve its overall performance.
We want to thank everyone who supported us during early access as well as those of you who provided us feedback. We also want to give a huge thanks to our friends who helped us out with translations:
- French - Bertrand Le Roy (@bleroy)
- German – Lena Landwerth (@lenalandwerth)
- Spanish - Ramiro Franco (@milkrock)